2 June 2012
We are grateful to have opportunity to share our experiences with the wonderful teachers and staffs at National Junior College on 29 May 2012.
Through the 1.5 hour sessions they have learnt not only about acupressure points but more about how to observe their health, simple & useful LOHAS Meridian Exercise basic routine and many 1-minute techniques for managing stress, relief stress related symptoms, improving digestive systems. Most of all, they have lots of FUN.
Here are some photos to recap the learning and capture the beautiful memories. Beacon LOHAS trainer team were impressed by their warm reception and cheerful smile and laughter.
1. Attentive audience
2. Getting ready for more learning.
3. Enjoying fun and educational video.
4. Sure we want to have fun.
5. Group practice.
6. We are not playing games, we are observing each other health indicator.
7. Your hands can tell a story.
8. Useful 5 min routine to stay Happy & Healthy.
9. LOHAS Meridian Exercise basic
10. 1-minute techniques for calming.
11. Supportive colleague
12. We love this activity
13. Enjoy like a king
14. Don’t forget to pose for photos.
15. Useful multipurpose point.
16. Important meridian and point to relieve stiff neck and shoulder.
17. We are best partner!
18. Important point for relieving pain.
Even though it was a short introductory session, many have benefited from the session. Most of the participants commented that it was informative, practical and fun session. This is truly what the objective of the program – Happy, Healthy and Rejuvenating for the staffs.